Friday, July 30, 2010

TARGET TOY CLEARANCE - 75% OFF!


Wahoo!  I hit the Target Clearance for TOYS every July and while I was bummed they didn't have as much left as I would have liked - I still did great getting everything for 75% OFF!  

Wondering why there is no picture?  Well, most of the toys I bought are Christmas or Birthday  gifts - for my son and daughter, nieces and nephews, and "adopted kids".  I wouldn't want anyone to peak and see what I bought (particularly my NOSEY son who happens to be looking over my shoulder right now - Love you sweetie!)

Ok, he's gone now so I'll at least let you know some of the name brands I bought:

Barbie
Star Wars
Toy Story
Nerf
Disney Winnie The Pooh
Jenga
Pictureka
Clue


What I paid...... $71.09
Original Retail Value.....drum roll please..... $210.10!  

I'll take it!  Love me some CLEARANCE!  

If you are interested in grabbing some of your own, I would NOT wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment