Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pampers With Dry Max - Money Back Guarantee!

Our Satisfaction Guarantee

I told you guys about a FREE sample of the new Pampers with Dry Max from Vocal Point back in May.  Did you try out your sample yet?  Have you purchased any of the new Pampers with Dry Max?  I've been hearing lots of mixed feedback about the new diapers.  

Well, Pampers is now offering a limited time total satisfaction guarantee, including your total purchase price and $1 more for postage.  The refund offer is limited to one per household and only good until 10/31/2010.  Get the full details right here.  


Personally, I wasn't too crazy about the new Dry Max diapers.  They didn't seem to pull the moisture away from my baby's bottom and got very saggy, very quickly.  So obviously I didn't buy any of them, but I'm grateful that Pampers is stepping up and giving parents the opportunity to get their money back if they aren't totally satisfied!  

Have you tried them?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment