Thursday, July 15, 2010

$1 OFF Miracle Whip - The Great Debate...

Miracle Whip

So...Mayo or Miracle Whip?  Dukes or Hellman's?  There's a question you'll often hear around South Carolina and the southeast.  Is it regional?  Some people won't even touch a sandwich if it's not made with the one they like!  My husband is a die-hard Dukes fan - but I grew up not eating anything but Miracle Whip on my sandwiches.  To me, the best is a tomato sandwich with fresh white bread, a little Miracle Whip, and some salt and pepper - YUMMM (guess what I'm having for lunch today)!

Anyhow - if you're a fan of Miracle Whip, you can go here and like their page.  After you click "like" you'll be able to scroll down and click a link on the left-hand side of the page for a high value $1 OFF coupon.


So, who wins the great Mayo VS Miracle Whip Debate in your house?    

No comments:

Post a Comment