Friday, March 19, 2010

Lovin' Target this Week!



Couldn't resist the deals at Target this week, so I headed over and picked up a few things...



Here's What I Got:
2 Air Wick iMotion Air Fresheners
2 BandAids
2 Dial Hand Soap
2 Gillette Fusion Razors
1 box stationary - clearance

Here's What I paid:
NADDA!  I got PAID to buy all of this!
 
I had a $5 Gift Card left over from my deals here.  Here were my two transactions:
2 Fusion Razors
Total:  $6.68
$5 Gift Card
$1.68 OOP
Got a $5 Gift Card back...

THEN

2 AirWick 
2 Dial 
2 BandAid
1 Stationary
Total:  $2.84
Paid with $5 Gift Card from first transaction - remaining balance of $2.16.  

The Gift Card covers my OOP balance from first transaction
 - So all in all I made profit of 48¢ to buy all of this!  
What's better than FREE?  Making money to shop for FREE stuff!  

2 comments:

  1. lol! I have the same box of stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get the Dial, only had 1 coupon shucks! But my Target was slap out of the Air Wick on sale!

    ReplyDelete