Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview


This Sunday's paper will have THREE inserts - 2 Smartsource and 1 Red Plum.  You can see all of the coupons coming out here.  Remember to buy the biggest newspaper available to you, as these will have the most coupons with the highest values.  

Here's what I'm looking forward to - What about you?

50¢ OFF Birdseye Veggies
35¢ OFF Bob Evans Side Dishes - My son LOVES the hash browns!
50¢ OFF Huggies Wipes
$1.50 - $2 OFF Huggies Diapers
$1 OFF Lunchables
$3 OFF Schick Disposable Razors
$4 OFF Schick Quattro Disposable Razors
$1 OFF Ocean Spray Fruit & Veggie Juice
50¢ OFF Crest Toothpaste

I'm also really looking forward to all of the Hasbro coupons!  These make for really cheap or even FREE games and toys!  Buy them when you can get a great deal - and stash them away for birthdays or even Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. Lauren, would you buy more than one paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shanele! I buy two papers every week - which is usually enough for our family of four. I'm also lucky to have a great group of coupon friends that trade with me if there is something extra I'm looking for. I will buy 3 or 4 papers from time to time if they are stuffed with inserts and great coupons that I know will make for a good deal. Hope this helps - and hope y'all are doing well! :o)

    ReplyDelete