Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Weeks Deals at CVS 3/14 - 3/20

I am going to start a brand new challenge for myself at CVS.  I recently filled a prescription for my husband at CVS - and earned a $25 Gift Card since it was a new prescription.  I am going to start this weekend and see exactly how far I can stretch that $25 Gift Card by rolling my Extra Care Bucks.  I'll post my progress as I go along.  Wish me luck!


Here are the best deals I see at CVS this week.  It's a pretty good week in my opinion - and remember the deodorant coupons I told you about here?  They are going to make for a super sweet deal!  Remember to use your Green Bag Tag each time you shop to earn FREE ECBs!  If you're new to CVS, you can check out my guide right here.  This week would be a great time to jump in if you've never shopped at CVS before.  Why are you still paying money to stock your medicine cabinet?


Remember to register your ECB card here to get coupons sent right to your inbox from CVS.  I got a $3 OFF $15 this week - and it's really going to help bring down my out of pocket cost!


GET $5 ECB wyb $15 in Dove, Degree, Caress, or Lever Products
Here's the best deal:
BUY 6 Degree Deodorant
USE 3 $3/2 printable coupons
PAY $6 (+ tax)
GET $5 ECBs back
MAKES IT 16¢ ea


GET $4 ECB wyb $10 in Glade Products
USE $3 OFF printable
Here's the deal:
BUY 2 Glade Sense & Spray Kits @ $12
USE 2 $3 OFF coupons
PAY $6
GET $4 ECBs back 
MAKES IT $1 ea


GET $2 ECBs wyb 2 Right Guard Sport, Xtreme, or Dry Idea @ $2.50
USE $2/2 printable
PAY $3 (+tax)
GET $2 ECBs back
MAKES IT 50¢ ea


GET $2 ECBs wyb Stayfree Pads @ $3.89
Here's the deal:
BUY 4 Stayfree Pads @ $3.89 ea
USE 2 BOGO FREE coupons from RP 1/3
AND
USE 2 $1 OFF printables
Pay $5.78
GET $8 ECBs back
YOU MAKE $1.22 !




These are the best deals I see - check out Jenny's post over at Southern Savers this week for all of the coupon match-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment