Friday, March 26, 2010

$25 CVS Giftcard Challenge


I thought I posted about this last week, I really did!  I must have missed it when I was under the weather last weekend - sorry!  So I'm going to try catch you up on how I've done so far, without completely confusing you!  Basically I'm starting with a $25 Gift Card (from a new prescription) and rolling my ECBs to see how far I can go, and how much I can save.  Hopefully this will give you guys who don't shop CVS a clue as to why I love the place so much!

STARTING OUT
$25 GIFT CARD
ZERO ECBS

First Transaction (Last Week)
6 Degree Sport Deodorants - $15.00
USED:
-$3 OFF CVS Email Coupon (Register your card here to get these email coupons too!)
-(3) $3/2  Manufacturer's Coupons
Total:  $3.96
USED: Gift Card (Remaining balance of $21.04)
GOT BACK $5 ECBs

Second Transaction (Last Week)
2 Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kits - $12.00
USED:
-(2) $3 OFF  Manufacturer's Coupons
-$1 ECB (Earned from my CVS Green Bag Tag)
-$5 ECB (From first transaction)
Total:  88¢
USED: Gift Card (Remaining balance of $20.16)
GOT BACK $4 ECBs

I spent NOTHING and got $27 worth of products for FREE - with $4 ECBs for this week!  And I still have over $20 left on my gift card!

Third Transaction (this week)
1 Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Pack - $8.97
USED:
-$2 OFF Manufacturer's Coupon
-$4 ECB (Earned from second transaction)
Total:  $3.69
USED:  Gift Card (Remaining Balance $16.47)
GOT BACK $3 ECBs

Fourth Transaction (this week)
1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste - $3.99
USED:
-75¢ Manufacturer's Coupon
-$3 ECB (Earned from third transaction)
Total:  56¢
USED: Gift Card (Remaining Balance $15.91)
GOT BACK $3.99 ECBs

Fifth Transaction (this week)
1 Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Pack - $8.97
USED:
-$2 OFF Manufacturer's Coupon
-$3.99 ECB (Earned from fourth transaction)
Total:  $3.70
USED:  Gift Card (Remaining Balance $12.21)
GOT BACK $3 ECBs!

I got $21.93 worth of products for FREE - with $3 ECBs for next week.  And I still have $12.21 left on my gift card!

If I had been spending cash, it's still an awesome deal!  I would have spent $12.79 for all of this:
2 Pampers Jumbo Packs
1 Colgate Advanced Toothpaste
6 Degree Deodorants
2 Glade Sense & Spray Kits

Are you ready to start CVSing yet?  Check out my guide here, and I'll post the deals for you this week - so you can jump right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment