Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Deals



So sorry guys - I spent last night and most of today not feeling so hot, so I'm playing catch-up!  I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Here are links to some of my favorite sites for this week's CVS and Rite Aid match-ups and match-ups for the upcoming triples event at Harris Teeter.  More deals to come, I just needed a little time to get back to feeling normal!  

-Go here to see Tracie's deals for CVS this week over at Penny Pinchin' Mom - including a hot deal on Pampers diapers!

-Rite-Aid is the place to be this week if you want to get a great deal with all of those Huggies coupons you've been printing out.  Check out Shannon's post here at For The Mommas!

-Harris Teeter Triples Event is starting 3/24.  Jenny over at Southern Savers has a great list of FREE and cheap items after coupons - check it out here!



No comments:

Post a Comment