Friday, March 5, 2010

Awesome Quick Trip to Publix!



My husband loves steak on the grill.  Alot.  He'd pretty much eat steaks on the grill 7 days a week, no kidding!  When we decided to grill out last Sunday, I knew I'd need to run to Publix to pick up some steaks since I don't always find them on sale.  So I grabbed a few coupons and got an awesome deal.  Needless to say, he was a happy man when I got home!  


Here's what I got:
1 Smart Ones Entree (coupon for a FREE product!)
1 Golden Double Stuf Oreos (Mom shared her FREE coupon!)
1 loaf Wonderbread White/Wheat (FREE bread catalina from KMart)
1 Crab Dip 
2 BEAUTIFUL steaks (on sale for $11.88)


TOTAL AFTER COUPONS:  $8.13
SAVED $18.76
70% SAVINGS!  


It literally took me 5 minutes to gather my coupons for this little trip - and look how great it turned out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment