Friday, March 12, 2010

Publix Trips - 88% Saved!

I got the chance to run out to Publix twice this week - these trips were definitely picture worthy!  I used several "FREE" coupons (Scrubbing Bubbles, Excedrin, Kleenex, and Pedialyte) to make my deals work.  Can I just tell you how many times I used to throw away those Catalinas that print out with your receipt at grocery stores?  Now I'm asking the cashiers if any customers have left them behind!  They are printing out FREE coupons left and right!  And I've also gotten several "FREE" product coupons after contacting specific manufacturers about one of their products that I loved (or didn't!).  I got everything in these two transactions - for less that I used to pay for a box of diapers!  Woo Hoo!

1st Trip:



1 Box Pampers Diapers
1 Dove Men's Bodywash
2 YoPlus Yogurt
1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
2 Kleenex Splash N Go Wet Wipes
Total Spent:  $9.36
Total Saved:  $26.29




Second Trip:



2 8 O'Clock Coffee
1 Gallon Milk
2 Pedialyte Powder Packs
1 Pledge
1 Scrubbing Bubbles
1 Windex
2 Ragu
1 Extra Strength Excedrin
1 Hershey's Minis
1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Total Spent:  $3.11
Total Saved:  $61.59



OVERALL SAVINGS - 88%!

Yes...That was me...The crazy lady doing the happy dance in the parking lot! 

Leave me a comment - let me know how you did this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment