Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super Kmart No More...



The only Kmart in our area is the Super Kmart on Rivers Avenue in North Charleston, SC.  For those of you in the area - Super Kmart will soon only be a Kmart store.  It's really no surprise, since other than their Super Doubles Events - I rarely set foot in the store.  They simply can't keep up with the other grocery stores in the area as far as price and customer service.  


I haven't been in recently, but from what I understand they are selling down all of their grocery departments.  DJ over at Groceries4Free let me know that now they've marked down everything 40%.  I'm hoping to get in the store soon to see what kind of deals I can work up.  As far as Super Doubles are concerned, I would start holding on to all of your high value Health & Beauty and Paper Goods coupons - as these will likely still be in the set for the new store.  I'll let you know what I find out as soon as I can get some more info!  Until then...If you get a chance to stop in and get some deals, let me know what you find!

1 comment:

  1. I was in there this morning and all groceries are 20% off. They are still pretty stocked with stuff!

    ReplyDelete