Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FREE Nail Polish from Skintimate & Possibly FREE Shave Gel

Do you get Cosmo Magazine?  I got mine today and flipped through it while all of my little people were napping and this offer caught my eye!  There's a coupon for $2 Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave - AND - and offer for FREE nail polish!

If you're a Publix shopper this should work out nicely if this is included in the BOGO sale this week!
BUY 1 Skintimate @ $1.74  (I haven't been yet, so I don't know if it's included in the sale.  Sorry!)
USE $2 OFF coupon
MAKES IT FREE PLUS OVERAGE!

THEN

Text CASHMERE, PETALS, or REVIVE to 467467.  They will ask for a UPC code (so you can do this deal if you already have some shave gel at home!).  Then - you'll be all set for your FREE nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment