Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick Publix Run - See what I got for $3.28!

SCORE ONE FOR THE HOME TEAM!

I ran in to grab the penny item - but you know I couldn't just go spend $10 and get sugar free, right?

Here's what I got:

1 Gallon Milk
1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk
1 5lb bag Sugar
1 Smithfield Bacon
4 College Inn Chicken Broth
2 Heluva Good Dips
3 French's Mustard
2 Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese
1 Yoplait Trix Yogurt
1 Publix Bread

TOTAL SPENT: $3.28
TOTAL SAVED: $36.57
A WHOPPING 92% SAVED!

The sales are soo good this week - so I'm hoping to make several trips! We ate out of our pantry pretty often over the holidays and when I was sick, so it's time to get going and stock up! That's just another benefit of couponing. I don't have to wonder what to cook for dinner or if I need to run to the store (especially when I'm sick). I make my meal plans based on what is in the freezer/pantry. When it's stocked well - I can make just about anything!

2 comments:

  1. What discount did you get on the milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a coupon for free chocolate milk w/ a gallon - but no coupon for the original gallon. I was able to use a $5/$25 coupon from Rite Aid as a competitor! I always use one of those to cover things that I never have coupons for.

    ReplyDelete