Friday, February 19, 2010

Publix Trips - 80% Saved!

This ended up being a total of three trips over the last week - and I'm certainly not done with this week's ad yet! There are so many good deals to be had, I'm going to do a major pantry re-stock! Remember you can see some hot deals at Publix this week right here.


Here's what I got:
6 lbs Publix Powdered Sugar (LOTS of cake baking going on in this house!!)
2 Cole's Garlic Bread
2 Cole's Garlic Toast
4 Wise Cheese Doodles
2 Coffee-Mate Creamer
1 Publix Shortening
2 Kraft Mac & Cheese
1 Lipton Tea Bags
2 Lysol Kitchen Antibacterial Spray
2 Hallmark Cards (FREE)
32 jars Beechnut Baby Food (Thank goodness for rainchecks - they were so picked over!!)
1 Publix Dishwasher Detergent
1 Gallon Milk ($1 OFF coupon in the box of Frosted Flakes!)
1 Reese Pieces Candy
1 Almond Joy Pieces Candy
1 Mint Milky Way
1 1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk (FREE w/ gallon purchase)
2 Frosted Flakes
1 Publix Salad Blend
4 Navel Oranges

With all of my coupons - including competitors from Rite Aid ($5/$25) and some ECBs I had that were about to expire - I did pretty good! I'm telling ya, if my store ever stops accepting drug store coupons as competitor coupons - I will probably cry! I've become so spoiled by the savings!!

TOTAL SPENT: $18.67
TOTAL SAVED: $74.84
SAVINGS OF 80%!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment