Thursday, February 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAGBUCKS!


Today is Swagbucks' 2nd Birthday! Have you checked your account yet? Every Swagbuck you already had - has been multiplied by 10! Woo Hoo! FREE Swagbucks = FREE money! I highly recommend you downloading the Swagbucks Toolbar to help you earn even more Swagbucks. Many times there are hidden codes or Swagbucks Code Hunts that you'll only know about if you get the message in the toolbar.

I gotta tell you guys, I have been so impressed with Swagbucks. I don't get paid to endorse them in any way. I just think it's a great way to earn extra bucks without really having to do anything that I don't already do anyway. I only started searching through Swagbucks in the fall - and I was able to pay for many Christmas gifts using Amazon gift cards that I had purchased with Swagbucks! Sign up today and don't miss out!

Want to get the most out of Swagbucks?

-Sign up here.
-Download the toolbar.
-Become a FAN on Facebook.
-Follow Swagbucks on Twitter
-Learn how you can earn even more Swagbucks here by trading in old cell phones and electronics!

No comments:

Post a Comment