Sunday, November 28, 2010

Amazon Cyber Monday Deals - Going On NOW!

Cyber Monday Deals


I know that the online deals are going to continue to be insane tomorrow for Cyber Monday -
 but right now you can get a head start over at Amazon!  


They certainly didn't disappoint with all of the deep discounts for Black Friday - and it looks like they're keeping it up for Cyber Monday, too!  


The Lightning Deals are huge discounts - but they are gone really, really FAST!  My suggestion would be to bookmark this page - and check it frequently for any deals that might be on your list this year.  I'll post as much as I can (I even recruited my husband help out!) but I don't want you to miss anything!  

If you're not a "liker" of Palmetto State Saver on Facebook yet, be sure to go ahead and do that too.  Sometimes there are deals that go so quick, I can only get them posted over on Facebook!


Also - if you spot an awesome deal, please feel free to share so we can all get in on the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment