Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I Removed Today's Groupon Post.....

I have decided to take down today's Groupon post after having a chance to really 
check out American Apparel's site.  Shocked and appalled doesn't even begin to cover it.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing, especially from a site that sells children's clothing.  

Some of the images are a far cry from family-friendly which is what I intend to post here on Palmetto State Saver.  Even though this appeared to be a great deal, I'll not be taking advantage of it - or promoting it on my site.  


I am emailing Groupon, as well as American Apparrel  to let them know how disappointed I am with these images.   

I apologize to any of you who were offended by the sites images, and I will do my best to prevent this from happening again in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment