Monday, February 22, 2010

Target Deals!


Definitely worth making a trip to Target this week. I don't go every week anymore for two reasons...One, it's not really close - so the deal has to warrant the trip. Two, my husband still remembers my trips before my couponing days and still cringes when I say "I'm going to Target!"

BUT...When there are good deals, I simply can't resist!

Scotch Fur-Fighter Tool w/ refill @ $3.99
USE $4 OFF printable
MAKES IT FREE!
**Did you know that an 80 lb Golden Retriever that thinks he's an 8lb lap dog makes for LOTS of dog hair?**

Right Guard @ $2.49
USE $2/2 printable
AND
USE $1 OFF Target coupon (Flip Clip Save)
Buy 2 and use both coupons
MAKES IT 99¢ ea

Gillette Men's Bodywash @ $3
Gillette Men's Deodorant @ $1.99
USE $1 OFF from PG 12/17
AND
USE FREE Bodywash wyb Deodorant from PG 2/7
MAKES IT 49¢ ea!

Johnson & Johnson Buddy Bars @ $1
USE $1 OFF from RP 1/3
MAKES IT FREE!

Kellogg & Keebler Deal
Get $5 Gift Card wyb 5
Sunshine 100 Calorie Right Bites @ $2.39
USE $1 OFF from RP 1/10
Buy 5 and use 5 coupons
MAKES IT $1.95 for all 5 after Gift Card!

Olay Deal (I'd do a price scan to make sure your store is still participating this week!)
Get $5 Gift Card wyb 3 Bodywash or Bath Bars @ $5.50
USE $1 OFF 1 from PG 1/17
Buy 3 and use 3 coupons
MAKES IT $13.50
THEN
Submit for $15 Olay Rebate
YOU MAKE $1.50!

Tampax Deal (Price scan again to be sure your store is participating!)
Get $5 Gift Card wyb 2
*This one is kind of tricky - the best coupons I have seen for this are from BiLo Catalinas. These are manufacturer coupons printing out for FREE Tampax products. I will let you know how this goes at my Target - hopefully they will honor them since they are true manufacturers coupons. Be on the lookout for them to print at your BiLo though, I've gotten 2 this week! LOVE FREE coupons!*
Buy 2 and use 2 FREE coupons
YOU MAKE $5 with Gift Card!

Games Deals
Use the $4 and $5 OFF coupons here to score really cheap card games. These are great for Easter Baskets, Stocking Stuffers, or Birthday gifts!

Scrabble Slam @ $5.24
$4 OFF printable
MAKES IT $1.24!

Pictureka Card Game @ $5.24
USE $5 OFF printable
MAKES IT 24¢!

Monopoly Card Game @ $5.24
USE $4 OFF printable
MAKES IT $1.24!


Don't forget the Bissell Vacuum Cleaner deals I told you about here! Also be sure to check out the Valentine's Day clearance - it should be at 90% OFF!

Also don't forget your reusable bags - that's another 5¢ credit per bag used!


No comments:

Post a Comment