Monday, February 8, 2010

BiLo Trip 2/6/2010

I was so excited to see the BiLo ad this week, because the Meal Deal was going to pair up nicely with some great coupons I had. Remember the DiGiorno Game Day House Party I told you about here? I was able to combine my FREE Pizza coupons with the Meal Deal to get lots of great FREEBIES!

Here's what I got:
8 Gerber Baby Food
1 jar Dole Peaches
1 Apple Cinnamon Oats Beechnut Cereal
2 Texas Pete
2 Magic Clean Erasers
1 Wisk Laundry Detergent
1 Chore Boy Scrubber
2 Breakstone's Sour Cream
2 Kraft Naturals Shredded Cheese
1 Frosted Flakes
1 Curious George Fruit Snacks
3 6pks Mountain Dew
3 TGI Friday Appetizers
3 SuperPretzels
3 Totinos Pizza Rolls
6 DiGiorno Pizzas

Total Paid: $24.25
Total Saved: $97.13
80% SAVINGS!

We were totally stocked for our Superbowl party - and then some after these purchases! Remember you can go here and sign up to host a House Party too!

1 comment: