Thursday, February 25, 2010

Target Trip - Not Too Bad

Well, usually my Target trips are touch and go. Either my store is completely sold out of what I'm looking for - or I have issues with customer service on price matching or honoring coupons. Well, this trip wasn't too bad. They had most of what I was looking for, and the customer service was great... A few FREEBIES on my list were sold out - but I still did well!

1st Transaction:
3 Large Bottles Olay Bodywash
1 Up & Up Bodywash

Total Due: $15.62
Got back a $5 Giftcard
Got Duplicate Receipts
Submitting for the $15 Olay Rebate
AND
This will count towards my P&G Rebate for coupons

2nd Transaction:
4 Gillette Deodorants
2 Gillette Bodywash

Total Due: $9.63
Used $5 Giftcard
Total Due: $4.63

3rd Transaction:
5 boxes PopTarts
(price match from Kmart ad)

Total Due: $10.58
Got back $5 Giftcard

4th Transaction:
5 boxes PopTarts
(price match from Kmart ad)

Total Due: $10.58
USED $5 Giftcard
Total OOP $5.58
Got back another $5 Giftcard

GRAND TOTAL SPENT: $36.40
TOTAL SAVED: $42.49
PLUS $5 GIFTCARD
PLUS $15 REBATE

It's like I got everything for $16.40!

3 comments:

  1. do you think the pop tart deal is better there than at food lion this week? we finally ran out of pop tarts and need some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you'll still come out ahead with the gift cards b/c Target will price match the Kmart ad (2/$4). Now throwing coupons in the mix may complicate things with the price match...haven't tried that yet! But it's not like I won't turn around and use the $5 gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i've been feeling reallu icky the last couple of days so I hadn't really done the math to see which was the better deal.

    ReplyDelete