Thursday, January 21, 2010

FREE PIZZA!


I just love getting FREE stuff in the mail! Even better - I love getting tons of FREE stuff in the mail that I can share with my friends so they get FREE stuff too!

I got a pizza box in the mail the other day. Really - a pizza box!
But instead of a large pepperoni, I found this....



I joined House Party a while ago, and I was lucky enough to get chosen to participate in their DiGiorno Game Day Believers House Party! I got this pizza party pack (in the cute pizza box) that is jam packed with great stuff, including 6 FREE DiGiorno Pizza coupons and tons of $4 OFF coupons to share with guests at my party (which means FREE or really cheap pizzas for them!).

House Party is a word of mouth program. They have themed House Parties for many different things - like new Wii games or even Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon! Basically you agree to have a House Party with a few friends and fill out their application. If you're selected they'll send you a party kit. Kits can include coupons, party favors, and FREE product (seriously - even Wii games!) It's so easy - go ahead and sign up today so you can participate in this great program and get FREE stuff too! Don't be discouraged if you aren't selected at first - just sign up for the next party that interests you!


1 comment:

  1. I just joined last week so im looking forward to my first party!

    ReplyDelete