Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FREE Patterned Nursing Covers and More!

I am so excited to see this email in my inbox this morning! Planning Family offered these a while back, and they are super cute!


That is definitely the most stylish nursing cover I have ever seen! Why didn't they have these when my son was little?
So what's better than super cute nursing covers?
FREE super cute nursing covers!
Head on over to Udder Covers and get shopping
(yes, I giggle every time I type that)!
Use the code Family2010 to get the Udder Cover for FREE! You will have to pay shipping, but this is still a steal! You can use the code Family2010 on anything in a purchase for $32 OFF - AND you can use it more than once (but only once per transaction!) This is a steal for a baby shower gift - Shipping is only about $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment