Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Week's Totals

Sorry these are so late (week ending 1/10/2010), I am swimming in projects and coupons and kids over here!

These are totals from several different stores (Walmart, BiLo, Piggly Wiggly, Publix, and Food Lion). NOT a typical week for me - but we did alot of running around, so I was running in when I had the chance! There is NO way I would have done this had my husband not been home, it wouldn't have been worth my time or stress (Yall know it takes alot to get me out of Publix)!

Remember, the point is to buy things when they are a good deal, not necessarily when you need them.

Here's what I bought:
2 Newspapers
1 Dozen Eggs
1 Gallon Milk
2 Kool Aid Jammers
1 Jumbo Pack Huggies
8 lbs Ground Beef
4lb Oranges
5 Totinos Pizzas
1 Glad Kitchen Trash Bags
1 Huggies Wipes Refill
2 Healthy Harvest Pasta
1 Beechnut Banana Crackers

TOTAL SPENT: $38.39
TOTAL SAVED: $36.38

How did you do this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment