Friday, January 15, 2010

Diaper Deal @ Publix

Remember the diaper deal I was planning out here? Thanks to some great friends for sharing their Huggies coupons with me (THANKS LADIES!!) I was able to work it out for a GREAT price! Here's what I got:

3 boxes Huggies Diapers
2 Gerber Puffs
6 Gerber Baby food
(The puffs I had a Target coupon for that was expiring the next day and we were almost out - so I went ahead and got them. I had NO coupons for the baby food - I know, shock and horror! They were more of an impulse buy. Thought I'd get them for the baby to try some new "flavors"!)

TOTAL DUE: $48.78
TOTAL SAVED: $22.50
***THIS ALSO QUALIFIES FOR THE $10 GIFTCARD REBATE HERE!!!***

After the gift card - that will be just over $11 a box! Awesome price on diapers!


Remember the sale is good until Tuesday night - so you can get the same deal!

2 comments:

  1. That is incredible! I wish I knew more about couponing back in my diaper days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I kick myself from time to time since I didn't use coupons with my oldest - It's RIDICULOUS how much I used to spend on diapers and formula!

    ReplyDelete