Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rite Aid Guide

If you're new to Rite Aid, get ready to jump right in! I was hesitant about shopping Rite Aid at first, simply because I felt like if I wasn't getting Extra Care Bucks back (CVS) then I didn't "see" my savings. Then I began keeping all of my rebates together, and just rolling what I call my "Rite Aid Money." I started out purchasing a few FREEBIES after SCRs (Single Check Rebates). Once I got my rebate check, I cashed it and dropped all of it into an envelope. Now I continue to keep rolling that money for more FREE purchases. This just makes it easier for my brain to remember what I am spending there, and easier for me to keep up with all of my receipts. Do what works for you! (I seriously struggle to stay organized - ask anyone who knows me. I am a HUGE fan of making things as simple as possible, just for my own sanity!)

Rite Aid is probably the most simple drugstore to shop. You check the weekly ad (or you can just check here, since I'll let you know what the best deals are). When you go and make your purchases - save your receipt. When you get home, head on over to Rite Aid's website. If it's your first time, you'll need to create your account. After that, you just log in. The site will prompt you to enter some information from the top of your receipt. Then at the end of the month after you've entered all of your receipts, you got back to the site and submit for your check to be processed. If you forget, don't worry - You have 30 days to go in and submit! But remember not to submit early in the month...if you do, you won't be able to participate in any other rebates for the rest of the month.
Then in 3-4 weeks, you'll get a little "postcard" type check from Rite Aid!

The best part of Rite Aid? Many of their SCR (Single Check Rebate) items are FREE after rebate. Sweeten the deal with coupons!

Here's an example:

Glade Candles are $3 this week with a SCR for $3.
If you use a $1.50 off coupon and submit for the $3 rebate - you MAKE $1.50!

Another one of my favorites at Rite Aid are B1G1 sales. It states in the Rite Aid coupon policy, that if an item is on sale B1G1 - you can use a B1G1 coupon to GET BOTH ITEMS FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment