Monday, January 11, 2010

2nd Shopping Trip - Penny Experiment


I was really able to score some great deals on my shopping trip to Publix this week for The Penny Experiment! We will be making our first drop off at the food bank tomorrow, and I can't wait to update you with pictures and let you know how it went! Now back to my trip:


LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR 88¢!!

3 - 64oz Gatorade -$1 each (2 50¢/OFF manu coupons & 2 55¢/OFF store coupons)
2 - JollyTime Popcorn -$1 each (2 50¢ OFF manu coupons)
2 - Al Fresco Chicken Sausage - BOGO @$5.49 (2 $1/OFF manu coupons)
2 - Chobani Greek Yogurt -$1 each (2 $1 OFF manu coupons)
2 - Pam Olive Oil Cooking Spray -$2.99 each (2 $1/OFF manu coupons & a $2.50 competitor coupon)
2 - Ronzoni Healthy Harvest - BOGO @ $1.79 ($1 manu coupon)
I also used a $5/$20 coupon from CVS (competitors coupon)

Thanks to Publix for doubling all coupons 50¢ and under, and for honoring competitor's coupons!



TOTAL SAVED: $35.10
TOTAL SPENT: 88¢
98% Savings!




1 comment:

  1. Fantabulous work! You should be able to get some more freebies looking at the sneak peeks in the next ad!

    ReplyDelete