Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Shopping Trips This Week - Saved 84%

Ok, who am I trying to kid? I was sick as a dog last weekend - so my wonderful husband did the shopping for me! Have I told you that guy rocks? Grocery shopping - AND using coupons! He is a good, good man.

Anyhow - here's how it all worked out...

1 Gallon Milk
2 Quilted Northern 12 Dbl Rolls
2 Dentek Flossers
4 Cans Progresso Soup
4 Cans Bush's Chili Beans
1 Stacy's Pita Chips (FREE w/ coupon!!)
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
5lb bag Publix Sugar
1 Zattarain's Jambalaya Rice
3 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
2 Halls Cough Drops (I am eating these things like candy, ugh)
1 Mrs. Pauls Fish Sticks
1 Kraft Singles American Cheese
1 Publix Hamburger Buns
3 Johnsons & Johnsons 1st Aid Tape (Have you met us? We are ALL accident prone.)
1 Pack Mentos (only thing not on his list - and he shared the pink ones, so it's OK!!)


TOTAL SPENT: $10.64
TOTAL SAVED: $56.62
TOTAL SAVINGS: 84 %


1 comment: