Monday, October 11, 2010

FREE Personalized Halloween Tote - Just Pay Shipping!

How cute is that?! 

 If you can't see...it says "Nummy-Nummies Please" at the bottom.  That's what our baby girl 
says when she is climbing up in her high chair!  I just ordered this super cute bag from Vistaprint - for FREE!  

Vistaprint is having an "Everything is $0 Sale", and I'm taking advantage of some of the great deals.  I'm picking up a few things for my kids, and also a few things that I'll be giving away as gifts for Christmas.  

Here's what you can snag for
FREE...

I did pay $4.41 for shipping, but it's totally worth it in my opinion!  This is an awesome deal, that will really help me save big with the holidays coming.  Click here to see what kinds of great deals you can get, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment