Friday, October 15, 2010

**HOT** FREE Photobook from Picaboo ($39.99 value)!

Picaboo Promotional Banner

I was really hoping the photobook deals would start rolling in soon, since I'm trying to get most of my Christmas shopping finished up .  These make amazing gifts for Christmas (especially for grandparents) and the photobook I made on Picaboo last year is the nicest one I've seen yet.


Right now, through October 25th new customers can get a free Classic photo book at Picaboo! Use code FALLBK through October 25, 2010.

.  The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from your order when you use the code FALLBK at checkout.  Head on over to Picaboo to get started making yours now.  Remember, this offer is only good through October 25th - and only for new customers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment