Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking For Free Samples? Here's One of My Favorites.....

Vocalpoint


If you want to see some awesome FREE samples and high value coupons show up in your mailbox, be sure you are signed up with Vocalpoint!  

Vocalpoint is a great Try & Tell company that truly wants to know what you think about their new products.  We often get FREE FULL SIZED samples (including shampoo, conditioner, cereal....) and very high value coupons.  My most recent favorite coupon was $3 OFF Kashi cereal - which helped me score a box for less than a quarter!  

Sign up here.  Then check out the Try & Tell tab to see if there are any offers available to you right now.  As usual, I'll be sure to give you a heads up when I see them - right now I'm waiting on a yummy Kellogg's sample and a new coffee cream sample (guessing it's a coupon) to arrive in the mail!  

No comments:

Post a Comment