Friday, March 25, 2011

Printer Alert: *HOT* New Weight Watchers Coupons (on sale @ PUBLIX!!)

Save $1.00

Click here and go print two new $1 OFF Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty Coupons!!  

I found two different manufacturer coupons - one says redeem at Publix and the other Food Lion - at zip code 29445.  These are both manufacturer coupons so you should be able to use them anywhere!  

They are Buy One Get One FREE at Publix this week making a great stock-up deal. 
 I love the Giant Latte Bars (since I have a serious addiction to really like coffee ice cream), but I keep hearing that the Ice Cream Candy bars are delicious too!  

WW Ice Cream Bars, Sandwiches, Sundae Cones, or Frozen Yogurt Bars @ $4.99
USE $1 OFF printable
MAKES IT $1.49 a box!

Remember to hit that back button and print twice ( you can buy FOUR boxes at a stock up price)!  YUM!


Thanks to Michelle over at IHeartPublix!
(I may not be thanking you later if I become addicted to those Candy Bar things too, lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment