Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HOT Deal on Huggies - I just paid $1.15 for 140 diapers!!!

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

I just took advantage of a smoking HOT deal on Huggies 
diapers, and ended up getting mine for only $1.21.  

Here's how you can work the deal too....

-Remember when I told you about Amazon Mom?  If you haven't signed up yet, you are going to want to do that first.  It's FREE to join, and you get 30% off diapers and wipes - PLUS you get 3+ months of Amazon Prime.

-All of the Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers are marked down 30% right now, so just select your size.  Add these to your cart by selecting "Subscribe & Save" (over on the right hand side) to save an additional 30%.  Don't worry, you can cancel your subscription at any time!

-At checkout, your diapers will be right around $20, depending on size (mine were $21.15 for size 4).

Sweeten the deal....

Have you been swagging?  I used four $5 Amazon Gift Cards that I earned through Swagbucks to pay for my diapers!!  That brought my total down to just $1.15 - SCORE!  Sign up with Swagbucks and start earning right here.

*EVEN IF YOU DON'T use Swagbucks - $21.15 is still an awesome price for a 140 count box!*

  You can cancel your subscription to "Subscribe & Save" at any time by logging into your account and clicking "Manage Subscribe & Save".

No comments:

Post a Comment