Monday, October 18, 2010

FREE Personalized Halloween Tote - Just Pay Shipping!

I just wanted to remind everyone that this awesome deal is still available! 




How cute is that?! 

   I just ordered this super cute bag from Vistaprint - for FREE!  

Vistaprint is having an "Everything is $0 Sale", and I'm taking advantage of some of the great deals.  I'm picking up a few things for my kids, and also a few things that I'll be giving away as gifts for Christmas.  

Here's what you can snag for 
FREE...

I love this deal, and I only had to pay just a few dollars for shipping!  This is an awesome deal, that will really help me save big with the holidays coming (think teachers, school bus drivers, crossing guards, etc...).  Click here to see what kinds of great deals you can get, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment