Sunday, September 27, 2009

A few Sunday Deals

I'm sure all of you know that this week's Publix Penny Item is Publix 6pks of water - sports cap style! I have been MIA today, due to a sick little one. She's doing okay, just super cranky!

Anyhow, I hope ya'll are taking advantage of all of the sales that are going on right now on groceries. I definitely have been - but I'm also trying to start looking ahead! I started my holiday shopping back in February, picking up a few things here and there, but the holidays are really creeping up fast this year! Any good deals I find, I'll pass along to you.

Here are a few of the top deals I noticed today:


**Huge Kohl's Clearance Sale here with lots of items up to 80% OFF. $1 per item shipping, and prices are starting as low as $3! Use code NEW2757 for 10% OFF extra saving. Also, if you're a Kohl's charge card user, you can use code BEST4MVC15 for 15% OFF and code THISIS4FREE for FREE shipping!


**Big price drop on the Nintendo Wii from $249.99 to $199.99 on Amazon - PLUS you can get a $25 Amazon gift card with purchase.

Also, check here for the game ExciteBots: Trick Racing which comes with a Wii Wheel for $19.98. I'm not personally big on video games - but my two boys are - and I am big on saving money! Christmas is coming!

**REDBOX CODES
One for any REDBOX - 9HB6MP22
One only for McDonalds REDBOXES only - SMR8DVD

**Bestbuy.com is having a sale right now on Blu-ray movies for $9.99-$12.99. Shipping is $2.49 but you can get it shipped to store for FREE! Shipping is also FREE on purchases over $25.
Some of the titles included are Halloween, American Psycho, 40-Year Old Virgin, and Dirty Dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment