Monday, September 14, 2009

Publix Savings

Publix makes me happy! There's been alot going on around here, so sorry for not having too many posts up this weekend.

It was a big weekend for coupons, so I hope everyone got their papers! Looking forward to another Triples Event at Harris Teeter for LOTS of FREE stuff! Check back tomorrow for coupon match-up lists that I've found so you can get FREE stuff too!

Anyway, back to my awesome week at Publix:

Here's What I Got:
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
6 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Veggies
1 Green Giant Just for One Veggies
2 Healthy Harvest Rotini
3 boxes Chex Mix Bars
3 bags Chex Mix
1 bag Planters Trail Mix
3 Planters Cocktail Nuts
4 Glade Candles
1 gallon milk
2 Betty Crocker Frosting
2 Kraft Mac & Cheese
1 Sweet Baby Rae's BBQ sauce (Sub for Vanilla Wafer Penny Item)
4 cans Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
1 pkg steaks (we really didn't need these, but I could not pass up FREE steaks!)

TOTAL SPENT: $10.94
TOTAL SAVED: $78.14

No comments:

Post a Comment