Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just a few goodies...And a few more!

I know it's not Freebie Friday yet - but I had to go ahead and get some of these up! Enjoy!

-FREE fitness plan from CURVES. Even with a broken toe, I wouldn't mind trying this out as soon as I'm all healed!

-FREE sample and coupons for FiberOne stuff here. I was surprised by how good these are!

-I've seen this before at The Pig, but really, who wants to buy a whole bottle just to see if you like it? Click here for a FREE bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (It's supposed to be great on steaks, burgers, chicken..well, just about everything!)

-FREE sample of Bear Naked Cereal or Grain-ola Bar is here. I really love the name of this company! Check out the site - it really says "Get Bear Naked" - HA!


**GOODIES FOR TEACHERS ONLY**
My sister is a teacher, so I'm always on the lookout for her and all of her teacher friends!

-One year FREE premium subscription to SMILEBOX. There are some really cool applications on there!

-Reminder for the Clorox deal. Go here to get your FREE canister of Clorox Wipes. This offer expires 9/5/09 so click quickly!

-Offer for FREE books from Scholastic/SunnyD! Kids drink Sunny Delight? The get up to 20 FREE books for your classroom! Just click here.


***I also found some GREAT sites for Halloween Costumes. I'll get the links up this afternoon, so check back later. ***

And don't forget tomorrow is FREEBIE FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment