Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update on KMart Doubles

I have finally received an email back from corporate regarding the upcoming Doubles Event at K-Mart. A little bit of good news, a little bit of bad. Remember that your mileage may vary. I am learning that what K-Mart says is not always what happens. I'll be checking with my local store, you will want to do the same.

Unfortunately, only "Procter & Gamble" coupons will be doubled. Any other coupons will be redeemed at face value. Coupons must have the "Procter & Gamble" name printed on the coupon. The limit of 10 double coupons per transaction still applies. Corporate is also stating that no K-Mart store coupons will accepted towards a doubles transaction (No $5/$50 coupons). There is also a minimum of $25 grocery purchase required.

The good news is K-Mart is doubling Procter & Gamble coupons up to a value of $2! Stayed tuned for the list of match-ups!

***UPDATE 10:15pm***
My Kmart list is on hold for now. I am still getting mixed messages from Kmart, so until I can get clear on the specifics - we'll wait! As soon as I know something, I'll pass it along.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I found when I was going thru the 8/30 inserts...an ad for the last Kmart doubles event only for P&G items! I think Kmart is full of it. I know I had plenty of qs last time that weren't P&G that doubled. I think all qs will double. Trial run is in order first. ;-)

    ReplyDelete