Monday, September 7, 2009

CVS 9/7/09

Oh how I love FREE stuff! This was another good week for me at CVS!

Started out with $7.58, $0.99, and $2.00 in ECBs.

What I bought:
1 8+2FREE pack of Schick SlimTriple Disposable Razors ($6.99) - get $4 ECB back
1 bottle Aussie Scrunch&Go Spray ($2.99) - get $2 ECB back
1 pair clearance men's flip flops ($0.39)*
1 pair clearance women's flip flops ($0.29)*

Coupons Used:
$1.oo OFF Q for Aussie (home mailer)
$1.00 OFF Q for razors (SS 8/23)

And using my $7.58 and $2.00 ECBs - all of my purchases were FREE! I also earned $6 ECBs for next week! Also, I had a $2 OFF Huggies Wipes Q print on my receipt. This means FREE wipes when I pair it with a manu Q!

* These flip-flops were to help bring my total closer to the amount of ECBs I had to spend. I never like to "lose" my ECBs so these were great filler items. Plus - they are great for working in the yard!*

No comments:

Post a Comment