Saturday, September 19, 2009

HUGGIES FOR $1!!

Remember when I mentioned this deal was coming a few weeks ago? It's here!!

Even if you don't have babies, maybe you could use these for a baby shower - or even better donate them to someone who might need them! Jenny at Southern Savers is awesome for tipping us off about this deal and working out the scenarios.

Here's my plan:

BUY 2 Packs Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers
USE
$5/20 Rite Aid Q
(2) $2 OFF Huggies Rite Aid Q
(2) $3 OFF Huggies IP
TOTAL DUE : $7

Then I'm going to repeat my transaction.
My total OOP will be $14.00 + tax
Single Check Rebate for $10

THAT IS FOUR PACKS OF DIAPERS FOR $4!

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!

On Southern Savers you will find other scenarios using a $2 Huggies coupon. I already used these to get free wipes, so I'll be using the Pure & Natural Qs for $3 off. I stopped in my Rite Aid today and the manager had seriously stocked up and said they're expecting a big turn out - so I'm going early!

No comments:

Post a Comment