Saturday, December 11, 2010

WIN IT FOR CHRISTMAS: $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate!



Restaurant.com 191x60 blue banner



Keep it for yourself, or give it away as a gift.....I have a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate for one lucky reader to win!  

I love to cook for my family and I'm always trying out new recipes, but sometimes it's just so nice to let someone else do all the work (including cleaning the kitchen)!! 

 The holidays are super busy and budgets are tight, so enjoy this gift certificate to help you take a (cheap) night off - or give it away as a gift.  There are some great new restaurants participating, so be sure to check out your area!  

It's easy to win:

All you have to do is "like" Palmetto State Saver on Facebook!  









*This giveaway is provided by myself because I enjoy a night out of in the kitchen, and I wanted to share that with my readers!  All opinions are mine.*  

Giveaway ends Friday, December 17th @ 7pm (EST).

No comments:

Post a Comment