Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HOT! $40 Worth of Diapers for $20 (OR LESS)!


Okay, this is a SUPER HOT deal, and it may not last long so if you've got one in diapers (or need some great baby shower gifts) be sure to grab it quick...

Plum District (a site that offers daily deals, like Groupon) is offering 
$40 Worth of Pampers Diapers from Diapers.com for just $20.  

PLUS - if you are just signing up with Plum District for the first time, you'll get an additional $5 OFF your first purchase*.  

That makes it just $15 for $40 worth of diapers! 

 Yep, time to add to my stockpile!  Grab this hot deal here.    I can't tell you how nice it has been to get great deals on diapers for my daughter (and how many times I wish I had known how to coupon when my son was a baby)!  Oh, the money I wasted paying full price....

Share with your Mommy friends, so they can grab a great deal too!  I wish someone had shared with me years ago!!

*Additional $5 OFF bonus is only for new sign-ups that go through the link on my 
page within the next five days.*

No comments:

Post a Comment