Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Deals @ Personal Creations!!

Personal Creations

I love monograms, and all things personalized...and I've found some really great deals on some super cute stuff.  I think I may finally be getting close to finishing my shopping up - these deals are super HOT!!

Personalized Creations has TONS of gift ideas, and they are offering up to 20% OFF!  

Snowman Candy Cane Mugs
This set of four personalized mugs is only $9.99!!  That's four teacher's gifts for ten bucks!  

Little Helpers Platter


This platter for Grandma (or a preschool teacher....) is marked down to $23.99!


Felt Snowball Stockings

If you missed the stocking deal from the other day, these are only $14.98!!  

What am I buying?  I'm pretty sure my baby girl absolutely has to have a pair of these.....

Rudolph Character Toddler Long Johns
Aren't those adorable??

Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50 - start shopping here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment