Monday, December 13, 2010

P&G Click To Give Clean Drinking Water - Click Today!


I'm excited to share a great opportunity to give with you - and it will only take you a second!  

Every day that you enter your email address in the box above and click "CLICK TO GIVE," P&G will donate an entire days worth of clean drinking water to a person in need.  It will literally take you less than a minute - and those few seconds can make a huge impact in someone's life!  

So that is it - just enter your email above.  You'll get an email confirming your entry and once you confirm that email (you'll only have to do this once), you are all set.  Even better, you can give clean water once a day!  Don't worry....I'll remind you!

Clean drinking water is certainly something I have taken for granted, so I am grateful to be able to help get people in need something they so desperately need.  And seriously - helping out only takes a moment.  It's so easy! 

Please share this post with family and friends, put it on your Facebook wall - whatever you want to do, I'll greatly appreciate it!  



*Our goal on Palmetto State Saver is to donate at least 1,000 days of clean water.  Once we reach that goal, P&G has generously offered give me a $50 gift card to give away to one of you!  This is a great cause regardless - so even without a gift card, I hope you'll give!*

No comments:

Post a Comment