Saturday, August 22, 2009

First trip to Walgreens

I don't go to Walgreens often, mostly because there isn't one really close - BUT - We almost ran out of coffee this week. OMG! I've been doing some extreme couponing for a couple of weeks now and have a great stockpile in the freezer and pantry, but coffee just hasn't really been on sale. Being without coffee at my house is simply not an option. Just so happens it was on sale!

BOUGHT:
$3.99 Softsoap NutriSerum Bodywash (original price $4.99)
-$2.00 coupon
Paid 2.31 OOP (out of pocket)
Got $4 Register Rewards (good for my next purchase at Walgreens)
***This means I made money***

Next transaction
$12.49 Maxwell House Coffee
-$6.00 Walgreens Coupon
-$4.00 Register Reward
Paid $2.62

Don't think I'll be a regular at Walgreens, but this trip was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment