Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh how I love Publix!

Super trip to Publix this morning. Even drug my sister and her neighbor along! I'm hoping to get her hooked too! There were many B1G1 deals at Publix this week, which means I could use a coupon for both items to save even more! Our Publix also honors competitors coupons from BiLo, Food Lion, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and Target. This means even more awesome savings since you can "stack" coupons (see example below).

Photobucket

Here's what I bought:
1 Bag Tyson Chicken Strips
2 Boxes Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks
2 Loaves of Cole's Frozen Garlic Bread
1 Squash and 1 Zucchini
2 Boxes Edwards Single Pies
1 Dz Eggs
2 Pints Starbucks Ice Cream (can you say YUM?)
2 Bottles Coffee-Mate Creamer
2 Boxes Cookie Crisp Cereal
1 Bottle Gain Laundry Detergent
4 Bottles Lysol All Purpose/Kitchen Cleaner (These were a STEAL at $0.34 each!!)
3 Pkgs Gerber Baby Food
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
4 Boxes Kraft Mac N Cheese
4 Boxes Uncle Ben's Rice
1 6pk Motts Applesauce**
1 18lb Bag Kingsford Surefire Charcoal
1 Roll Publix Paper Towel (penny item)
1 Free Publix Reusable Shopping Bag

Total Savings: $73.84

Total Spent: $26.29

** STACKING EXAMPLE**
Mott's Applesauce Sale Price @ Publix - $1.67
Coupon For $1/off from Food Lion
Coupon for $1/off manufacturer

$1.67
-1.00
-1.00
_____
Free + overage (which means the $0.33 left would be taken off the rest of my groceries!)

I'm still working on my CVS deals for the week. My CVS is out of a few of the money makers so I need to wait a few days to finish it up. Stay tuned for details on playing the CVS game. This week I'm saving BIG on Glade Air Fresheners, and Energizer Batteries - with "free" money left over for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment