Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Trip to Kmart and Publix this week

I began my trip to Super Kmart for Super Doubles a little frustrated since the first 3 or 4 things on my list were priced incorrectly or out of stock. Things began looking up as I noticed more and more things falling into my cart that would be FREE! Checking out was surprisingly pleasant since my cashier was so pleasant and quick. I did drag the poor hubs along to help with the 10 coupon limit and his cashier was also very friendly.

There are a few more things I'd like to pick up tomorrow since I'll be in the neighborhood. I want to buy a Nerf Gun (thinking ahead to Christmas here) since there are 2 $5 off Qs - one from Nerf and one from Kmart. Then I'll get the additional $25 worth of darts for free. Ever notice how those darts always get lost? So that will be $10 for $45 worth of Nerf products! Couldn't make this deal work today since there were little people with us!

Anyhow, I didn't get everything for free, but I did get GREAT deals!

1 Revlon Nail Clippers (FREE)
1 Rimmell Mascara (FREE)
1 Scotch Padded Envelope (FREE)
1 Pkg Carefree Feminie Products (FREE)
1 LG Bottle Ajax Dish Detergent (FREE
1 Glade Carpet Freshener (FREE)
2 Success Rice (FREE)
2 Hunt's Ketchup (FREE)
1 Aunt Jemima Pancake Syrup
1 Box Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (FREE)
4 Frozen Banquet Meals
5 Totino's Frozen Pizzas
9 Del Monte Naturals Fruit Cups
and our best deal of the day...
2 Frozen Pkg of TGIF Mozzarella Sticks (FREE)
1 Frozen Pkg of TGIF Potato Skins (FREE)

Total Spent $ 11.08



Publix trip was great, even though I didn't have too much to pick up. I had two transactions planned, but unfortunately they were sold out of what I wanted to purchase in my second transaction. I will make that trip tomorrow since free stuff is too good to pass up and it's right down the street, literally! Not too shabby though - especially for diapers! :o)

1 Big Box Huggies Diapers
3 Publix Cokes
6 Gerber babyfood
4 Hillshire Farms Deli Meat Tubs
4 pk Publix Greenwise TP (Publix Penny Item)

Total Spent $12.45

No comments:

Post a Comment