Friday, January 14, 2011

HOT! 720 Pampers Wipes for $12.94 Shipped!

Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes, 720 Count
I love to find diaper and wipes deals over on Amazon!  It always saves me a ton 
of money, since I can use my Swagbucks to pay for Amazon gift 
cards and shipping is FREE with Amazon Mom!

Right now you can grab a box of Pampers Soft Care Scented Wipes, 720 Count for 
just $12.94 plus FREE shipping!
Just select "Subscribe & Save" and get them shipped for FREE with Amazon Mom.

Subscribe and Save is awesome because you save 15% when you sign up and order.  Then - just cancel your subscription.  You can literally cancel as soon as your order ships!

Amazon Mom saves me a TON of money.  It's FREE to sign up and use.  PLUS...who doesn't love FREE second day shipping?


As with all Amazon deals...we never know when the price is going to go up, so don't wait!

Thanks, JessicasCoupons!  

No comments:

Post a Comment