Monday, January 31, 2011

Hurry! FREE Alaska Travel Guide - Won't Last Long!


Just got an email that this great offer is live - hurry and get yours now......

 travel alaska

I have heard great things about this FREE Official State of Alaska Vacation Planner book - but it went so fast last time, I wasn't able to request it!  Lucky for me it's back (don't wait though...it probably won't be around for too long!)

While I'm all about going someplace warm (with fruity umbrella drinks) Alaska 
is on my wish list of places to visit!  A good friend's father is a photographer, and sends her photos often - I'm more than just a little fascinated by all of that untouched, undeveloped land.  


Click here to grab your FREE book.  

*Even if you're not planning a vacation there, this would make an excellent learning tool for pre-school aged kids!*

No comments:

Post a Comment