Friday, November 27, 2009

This Week's Shopping Trip to Publix

I had every intention of making two trips to Publix this week but well, I just ran out of time! Luckily the only thing I really needed was marshmallows - and we still had one bag left in the pantry! Anyhow, here's what I got:

6 jars Beechnut Baby Food
4 Knorr Sides
2 Idaho Potatoes
2 Ritz Crackers
1 Publix American Singles (Penny Item)
1 Gallon Milk
3 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread
2 Breakstone's Sour Cream
1 Jose Ole Mini Tacos
1 DiGiorno Just For One Pizza
2 Dole Pineapple Tidbits

TOTAL SPENT: $5.51
TOTAL SAVED: $43.74

2 comments:

  1. I will die if our store ever stops taking competitor coupons! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The public sales cycle lasts six to eight weeks. To increase sales purchases, change your weekly shopping day every other week.

    ReplyDelete