Friday, November 27, 2009

This Week's Shopping Trip to BiLo

Okay, so really the title of this post should be "My Husband's Shopping Trip to BiLo!" Gotta love the man who takes the baby grocery shopping armed with coupons - while I had a much needed dinner out with friends! Love that man, I tell ya! So really, here's what he got...

2 Kellogg's Corn Flakes
2 Kellogg's Corn Pops
2 Kellogg's Corn Flakes w/ Honey
2 Kellogg's Apple Jacks
2 Kellogg's Rice Krispies

TOTAL SPENT: $12.24
TOTAL SAVED: $19.94

**This purchase qualifies for the Catalina offer from BiLo, so I'll be getting a $10 giftcard! That brings the total down to around 22¢ a box! This is still going on this week (see my post here) - and be sure to check your cereal. Lots of them had a coupon for $1 OFF printed on the side of the box!**

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete